Amgen CEO Robert Bradway predicted expanding the company’s biosimilars business with a steady flow of biosimilar launches at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, which was held on 11 January 2022.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- The cost of developing drugs and use of generics
- FDA approves pegfilgrastim and rituximab biosimilars
- Byooviz: first ophthalmology biosimilar launches in US
- Biocon: cancer biosimilar launch in Canada and US$90 million Malaysia deal
- Canada approves five biosimilars in last seven months
- No trends in biosimilars uptake levels in the US, reveals study
- The impact of biosimilar insulins on public spending in Brazil
- Challenges with implementing benefit-sharing programmes for biologicals in Europe
- Successful increase of biosimilar adoption in a large integrated health delivery network
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS